Our homemade sausages are cut to 3.5 in sandwiches and served with bread, and toppings on the side. A half tray makes 16 sandwiches a full tray makes 32 sandwiches. $40/$75
- Italian Sausage served with sweet peppers and grilled onions.Mild Giardiniera on the side.
- Bratwurst served with grilled onions. Yellow mustard and sauerkraut on the side.
- Polish Sausage, served with grilled onion. Yellow mustard, and sport peppers on the side.
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage, served with buffalo sauce. Matchstick carrots & celery, and ranch on the side.
- Hot Link served with BBQ sauce. Pineapple-coleslaw on the side.
Our burgers are ground fresh in-house daily using whole cuts of beef. Sliders are served on mini brioche buns with toppings and condiments on the side. $50 a tray, 18 per tray.
- Lil’ Guy Burger – Served with American cheese, and fried onions. Thousand island dressing, and kosher pickle slices on the side.
- Classic Burger – Served with American cheese. Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, pickle, & thousand island.
- Baby-Baby Burger – Served with American cheese, and grilled onions. Pickle slices, ketchup, and mustard on the side.
- Pork chop, Served with smoky red peppers, and grilled onions. Horseradish mustard on the side.
- Grilled Chicken, Served with swiss. Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, pickle, & mayo on the side.
- Pot Roast, Served with fried onions. Horseradish sauce on the side.
Chicken Pierre –
Savory hand-battered chicken strips served with our sweet Mickey sauce.
- 1 Pound Box, $11.50
- 5 Pound Box, $49.95
Chicken Entrees –
All chicken entrees are sold by the full pan, each full pan feeds up to 32 people.
- Big Guys Chicken, $135, Whole cut up chicken roasted with Italian sausage, bell peppers, onions and a red wine au jus.
- Chicken Piccata, $120, boneless chicken breast pan fried with lemon caper sauce.
- Chicken Vesuvio, $120, Herb roasted chicken served with lemon and white wine sauce.
- $36 a half pan, $69 a full pan. Half pan feeds up to 20, full pan feeds up 40
- Mac & Cheese made right.
- Bow Tie, in sausage and white wine cream sauce with red peppers and onions.
- Jumbo Rigatoni, served in vodka sauce with sausage crumbles.
- Grilled Veggie, bow tie pasta and grilled vegetable tossed with white wine cream sauce.
- 5 lb. bag of Homemade Chips serves about 15. $20 Add dill dip, $6 per 8 oz. bowl.
- Loaded Bake Potato Chips, $40 serves up to 20
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes, $36, $69
- BG Potatoes, Potato wedges roasted with garlic, peppers, and onions. $36, $69
Appetizer Platters –
$45 a half tray, $85 a full tray. Half tray feeds up to 20, full tray feeds up to 40.
- Seasonal Grilled Vegetable Platter, sprinkled with crumbled goat cheese, and a balsamic reduction.
- Grilled Bruschetta, grilled garlic-parmesan bread with heirloom tomato and basil salad served on the side.
- Fruit Platter, seasonal fruit elegantly displayed.
$40 a half tray, $75 a full tray. Half tray feeds up to 20, full tray feeds up to 40.
- Greek Salad, chopped romaine tossed with citrus balsamic, feta, cucumber, red pepper, red onion, and Kalamata olives.
- Cesar Salad, Chopped romaine, parmesan, croutons, and real Cesar dressing.
- Big Guys Salad, chopped iceberg lettuce, tossed with sweet citrus balsamic dressing and layered with shaved red onion, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, chopped bacon, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Garden Salad, chopped iceberg lettuce, with sliced cucumbers, shaved carrots, tomato slices, and croutons. Choice of ranch, balsamic, or thousand island dressing.